Monday, November 1, 2010

3 Day Weekend


Psy performed a concert at Samsung a couple of weeks ago. Everyone went crazy for him. He released his new album recently and this is a song from it. Psy co-wrote the song in my previous post, "I'm a Guy Like This" by DJ DOC. He is also a comedian, because this video is just off the wall. Enjoy.

My 3 day weekend just ended. Monday was Samsung's anniversary=day off. 

I flew in a helicopter last week to go to one of our factories.

Friday night was club night in Hongdae. This happens on the last Friday of every month. 20 bucks will get you into all the clubs in the area. EVERYONE comes out for this.

I climbed one of the peaks at Mt. Bukhansan, the world's most visited national mountain park. It is on the north side of Seoul and overlooks the city. Excellent day.

I didn't see anyone celebrate Halloween except for the rare decorations in some stores.

That is the wrap up of my weekend. The second session of Korean classes start this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment